Krystle, one of my new blogger friends, tagged me for this one! Swing by her blog, she is an awesome woman of God and a huge example to me! Thanks girl. :)
Things that are making me smile lately!
(And I must say, I seem to have a lot of reasons NOT to smile lately, so it's nice to get back to my senses and get a better perspective on things!)
1. Spring evening walks with Ryan. We love to walk and look at houses and talk about the house we will one day build.
2. Frozen coffee drinks.
3. Best friends that I can complain to about the same things everyday and they still listen like they are hearing it for the first time. Oh, you all are so patient with me!
4. My baby lilac bush surviving the winter and BLOOMING!
5. Waking up in the morning to kitties nuzzling at your face (however there is a fine line between delightful and annoying, ha).
6. The completion of putting up drywall in the basement by my hubs... pics to come!
7. Unexpected notes in the mail from dear friends.
8. Nice clean windows.
9. Naptime (which is anything but naptime for ME, but at least I can rest my brain a bit).
10. Finally being able to run outside again!
Let me know if you care to play... trust me, it feels good!