Kim tagged me for this one, I can't think of many truly "interesting" things... so I'll just write what comes to mind!
1. I love tea, but not sweetened tea.
2. I am an organization freak... I can't stand clutter.
3. I love candles.
4. I usually have to look at the keys when I type.
5. It takes me forever to get ready for bed, I don't know why but I hate it and I procrastinate so much when I'm doing it.
6. I used to model when I was little, hehe!!!!
7. I'm trying to learn to sew again.
8. I have lots of little methods of doing things... many of these little quirks have to do with the number 5 (yes, I know I have OCD).
9. I studied psychology in college and wanted to be a school psychologist.
10. I've wanted to work with children for as long as I can remember.
11. I love country music.
12. I would love to have twins, or more! :)
13. I HATE when people mix black and brown (clothing-wise).
14. In my freshman year of college, I was a redhead, brunette, and blond!
15. I am very loyal.
16. I think way too much... but then sometimes, not enough.
17. For as particular as I am, you'd think I'd have a better memory!
18. I was potty trained at 19 months.
19. To make up for the ease given to my mother by being potty trained so early, I stopped napping as soon as I turned two (I always have had to make everything even I guess, including good and bad things, sorry Mom!)!!
20. I hate snow, but I like looking at it.
21. I got a 4.0 ONCE in college... my last semester! I finally got it together.
22. I played the flute for over 7 years, but I haven't picked it up in a long time. :(
23. I also played the violin, that didn't last long.
24. I used to sing solos a lot in church, now I wouldn't sing alone for even 1 person.
25. I don't get sick a lot (hello, working with kids for 7 years) but when I do get sick it's BAD.
26. I have a lot of close friends, and I never take for granted how lucky I am to have each of them.
27. I knew I was going to marry my husband days into our relationship.
28. I love my husband and family so much more than I ever thought possible.
29. I used to love origami (nerd).
30. I love gold things... the color, not necessarily the actual metal.
31. I have to have my planner with me at all times and write down everything.
32. I love coupons and deals, and whenever I make out really well on a shopping spree I have to add up what everything actually cost and the price for everything on sale, then find out the difference.
33. I have a "bad side" that I try to avoid taking pictures on.
34. I am a list freak, sometimes if I'm making a list of things I have to do I write down things I've already done and cross them off.
35. I'm not a big napper, and I won't go to bed at might until I'm so tired that I know I'll fall right asleep.
36. I love girly things (A LOT).
37. However, I'm a tomboy at heart and love getting my hands dirty.
38. I wish I was better at photography.
39. I once tripped up the stairs in high school in front of a boy who I had a crush on (and who actually dated me after the fact!)!!
40. I also tripped in front of ALL the wedding guests at a wedding I was in recently... but it wasn't fully my fault. ;)
41. I love roadtrips.
42. I actually really like to clean!
43. I HATE making up the bed... not making it, but changing the sheets, especially with our monster bed!
44. I LOVE to dress up, probably because I never have a reason to on a day to day basis!
45. I will never forget how my poppa used to say "hi, Ashee!"
46. I used to take ballet... and I still can't help but dance if there is a big hardwood floor sprawled in front of me.
47. I used to be obsessed with Tetris.
48. I owned a Tamagotchi (well, I still do, but it died long ago).
49. I LOVE giving gifts and finding cool wrapping paper/bags.
50. I went to Barbados when I was 16 on a missions trip with my youth group and snorkeled over a shipwreck and almost drowned because of the undertoe at the beach.
Wow! A lot easier than I thought it would be! Anyone else care to play?