Me?! I'm officially sucked into the blogworld... here goes! Thanks Elizabeth!
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I can't sleep in a bed that hasn't been made (yes, I've been known to make the bed right before I get in it at night)
2. I've been married to Ryan for 2 years 7 months and 3 days
3. I was in a car accident while in the womb (my dad always says... "ohh, so THAT'S what's wrong with you")
4. I hate corn, mushrooms, ketchup (but I love red sauce), and seafood
5. I'm love anything mint or chocolate or both
6. I'm obsessed with different colored Sharpies (I have the 26 or whatever color pack- but I hate to use them b/c I don't want to use them up! plus I have the silver... and they have GOLD now!!!!), ballet flats, calla lilies, and anything gold! :)
7. When I first got glasses in the 6th grade I only needed a prescription in one eye... and I only needed one contact for awhile when I first got them before my other eye got bad!
Now I'm supposed to tag a few people... hmmm... how about Amy & Becca and JK... let's see what you can come up with!
You are officially a blogger, nothing wrong with that! In fact I love it! I will work on my 7 pointless facts tonight... shouldn't be too hard, I once did 50 random ones.ReplyDelete
I thought I was the only person that can't sleep in a bed that hasn't been made. And you're not alone in #6 either. I used to have so many Sharpies in my classroom but hated to use them. After quite a few years of hoarding them, I finally had to give in and use them. But I still have a few stashed away, in case I start going through withdrawl.ReplyDelete
hehe... is the Sharpie addiction genetic? :)ReplyDelete
YAY. . .BLOGGER!! and I feel you on the whole can't sleep in the bed without it being made!ReplyDelete
Ohh the link thingy. . .write out their site like. . . http://mason.terri.blogspot then highlight it and copy it. Then above your "rough draft" where the bold and italics symbol is you have a little link symbol. Add the link or site to there and it SHOULD work! There might be other ways of doing this but this is what works for me! ;-DReplyDelete
I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!! maybe it won't work because I have a mac??ReplyDelete
RYAN FIGURED IT OUT! my hero:)ReplyDelete