I love tags and I'm so sorry for not keeping up with them. here goes!
Holly & Kerry both tagged me for this one:
Tag your Hubby is it.....
1) Where did you meet? Roberts Wesleyan College
2) How long did you date before you got married? 9 months dating, 9 months engaged
3) How long have you been married? 4 years this past October
4) What is your favorite feature of his? pretty much his whole face!
5) What is your favorite quality of his? his humor
6) Does he have a nickname for you? yes.
7) What is his favorite food? chicken mcnuggets w/ s&s sauce (ew!)
8) What is his favorite sport? tennis
9) When and where was your first kiss? June 1, 2003 at 2am on my parents' couch! scandalous.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? hang out around the house, go on road trips, go on drives, making a date out of running errands
11) Do you have any children? one in the belly and 2 with fur
12) Does he have a hidden talent? he does a cool dance, but only around his family ;)
13) How old is he? 26 (27 in Jan)
14) Who said "I love you" first? he did, about 2 months after we started "talking"
15) What is his favorite type of music? country (he loves his Newman)
16) What do you admire the most about him? his work ethic and unconditional love
17) Do you think he will read this? yep! and he'll check the comments like it's his job.
Alicia tagged me for this one:
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? not really... I'd say Bethy is my "oldest" close friend
2. What do you value most about your friends? their love and listening ear
3. Are your friends sounding boards? totally!
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends? shopping, starbucks (with lots of talking)
Let me know if you want to play along with either!!! fun.
So I am now officially a "sahm" but just missing that "m" part as of now. I started watching my friend's baby at my house a few days a week, and I LOVE it. I can't even say how wonderful it is. It was so, so hard to leave my job as a nanny. Those four kids were my life! It's hard not to get super personal when working a job like that. Especially after almost four years. My last day was a few weeks ago, and my former employer made it super special. However, it didn't stop me from completely losing it and bawling the whole way home (I can't believe I'm sharing this picture):Sad. Bittersweet. I miss them like crazy, but life goes on and I'm feeling good. Why? Oh, maybe because of this?....
That was taken tonight, so it's exactly 16 weeks. I look HUGE, but I think the sweatshirt doesn't help. Not a good pic (ignore the wall vase thinger) but a certain someone has been asking for pictures and so I had Ryan take a quick one tonight as he was watching Criminal Minds... it was nice of him to let me interrupt him, so I gotta take what I can get. ;)