I love tags and I'm so sorry for not keeping up with them. here goes!
Holly & Kerry both tagged me for this one:
Tag your Hubby is it.....
1) Where did you meet? Roberts Wesleyan College
2) How long did you date before you got married? 9 months dating, 9 months engaged
3) How long have you been married? 4 years this past October
4) What is your favorite feature of his? pretty much his whole face!
5) What is your favorite quality of his? his humor
6) Does he have a nickname for you? yes.
7) What is his favorite food? chicken mcnuggets w/ s&s sauce (ew!)
8) What is his favorite sport? tennis
9) When and where was your first kiss? June 1, 2003 at 2am on my parents' couch! scandalous.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? hang out around the house, go on road trips, go on drives, making a date out of running errands
11) Do you have any children? one in the belly and 2 with fur
12) Does he have a hidden talent? he does a cool dance, but only around his family ;)
13) How old is he? 26 (27 in Jan)
14) Who said "I love you" first? he did, about 2 months after we started "talking"
15) What is his favorite type of music? country (he loves his Newman)
16) What do you admire the most about him? his work ethic and unconditional love
17) Do you think he will read this? yep! and he'll check the comments like it's his job.
Alicia tagged me for this one:
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? not really... I'd say Bethy is my "oldest" close friend
2. What do you value most about your friends? their love and listening ear
3. Are your friends sounding boards? totally!
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends? shopping, starbucks (with lots of talking)
Let me know if you want to play along with either!!! fun.
So I am now officially a "sahm" but just missing that "m" part as of now. I started watching my friend's baby at my house a few days a week, and I LOVE it. I can't even say how wonderful it is. It was so, so hard to leave my job as a nanny. Those four kids were my life! It's hard not to get super personal when working a job like that. Especially after almost four years. My last day was a few weeks ago, and my former employer made it super special. However, it didn't stop me from completely losing it and bawling the whole way home (I can't believe I'm sharing this picture):Sad. Bittersweet. I miss them like crazy, but life goes on and I'm feeling good. Why? Oh, maybe because of this?....
That was taken tonight, so it's exactly 16 weeks. I look HUGE, but I think the sweatshirt doesn't help. Not a good pic (ignore the wall vase thinger) but a certain someone has been asking for pictures and so I had Ryan take a quick one tonight as he was watching Criminal Minds... it was nice of him to let me interrupt him, so I gotta take what I can get. ;)
you are not huge, by any means. your lil belly is perfect.ReplyDelete
that picture seriously made me want to cry. you are so sweet!
hope all is well for you. has baby shopping totally made you broke yet?
And yes, I have cried the whole way home from leaving a nanny job too!
Love love love it. And why ignore that cute "wall vase thinger"???? I bet someone special got it for you. ;)ReplyDelete
Ash you look absolutely amazing. You are perfect. Wish so much I could be there with you. Thanks for the pic!!!!! I love you!
I love that you can say one in the belly! And I love your belly shot you look beautiful. cant wait to see it in person again soon.ReplyDelete
You know what my favorite part about Ryan is? His dreamy eyes and wild hair. Also, he has nice flip flops.ReplyDelete
Don't be sad, I bet they cried just as hard as you floated away under your umbrella.
You look amazing! I love those pictures of you guys in the apple orchard.ReplyDelete
You look soooo cute! :) Love the belly!ReplyDelete
I still remember the comment you left on my blog about preggo dreams. And now you really ARE preggo! Congrats! (I'm such a blogging slacker).ReplyDelete
Your pregnant belly is ADORABLE. At 16 weeks with Isaac I looked like death. Oh, I am not a cute pregnant person...ReplyDelete
you look so cute with your baby bump! i was a total wreck when i left my fist nannying job too, i actually had to pull over from driving beause i was crying so hard! if you think you're huge now, just wait until you're 27 weeks like me! i'm starting to lose my innie belly button and that is by far the weirdest part of pregnancy for me!ReplyDelete
Hey thank you for your comment! Congrats on being pregnant! You are a cute prego, hope it is going smooth for you!!ReplyDelete
Seriously??? Country???? When did that happen? Poor Ryan...I feel so sad right now :)ReplyDelete
Ashley, you are definitely a cute pregnant mama :) Very sweet!
Oh you make me so happy! I thought I was the only one keeping up with belly pics. You are definitely my "oldest and dearest" friend :) But I prefer to call you my sister. Luv ya!ReplyDelete
I can post some certain Grand Canyon belly pics if u fall behind on ur postings ;)ReplyDelete
a. You married an incredible man who ADORED you the day he met you! You are so perfect together! And BTW- you, the Kellers, and we Shipmans need to have an anniversary dinner! Yay for October weddings!ReplyDelete
b. You. Are. Not. Huge. You are so stinkin cute as a pregnant lady and I can't wait to see you so I can talk to your belly and introduce myself!
c. I love you
d. very much
e. the end
If you think you're huge now.......just wait. When you can no longer see your feet and people ask you if you're due any day and you still have 2 months to go......then you're huge. Or if they ask you if you're having twins when you still have 2 months to go.ReplyDelete
You look great! Isn't it amazing??
I didn't mean that it's amazing that you look great. You always do. I meant pregnancy....isn't that amazing. :)ReplyDelete
You look fabulous!ReplyDelete
I think you're forgetting Ryan's superior knowledge of Dumb and Dumber... not everyone has that!
Oh the Ryo survey...love it. and can't wait to see his 'dance' again. ha. you look gorgeous in your babster pic....ReplyDelete
can't wait to see that little bump as well. and...to see pictures of those 4 little kiddos...i'm sad for you that you had to leave so soon...
I didnt know you were expecting!! congrats! you look beautiful.ReplyDelete