Well, Spammon tagged me for this like a MONTH ago and I've been a very bad and busy friend and not posted. I apologize, Spam, and I also feel really bad about the whole making you cry thing... Linds told me, it's okay!
10 Years Ago - May 1998. I actually dug around in my basement and unearthed one of my old journals for this one. Wow. At 14, I was constantly "in love" with different boys, though they never knew it. I was absorbed in the drama of my church youth group and dreamed of becoming a singer. Two of my best friends moved away during this time and my crush brought his NEW GIRLFRIEND to youth group one fateful Wednesday night! Oh the TRAUMA! hee hee.
5 Things On My To Do List (all stuff that I wanted to do this weekend... but is NOT happening!)-
1. wash all of the windows
2. re-paint the chairs and bench on the patio
3. work on the front flowerbeds
4. organize the office, spare room, and basement (I want to cry just thinking about this)
5. laundry, clean, change the bed
How will I ever choose which fun activity to do first?! Hmm maybe if I got to work and quit writing posts and stalking blogs I would get stuff done...
5 Snacks I Enjoy -
1. string cheese
2. ice cream
3. any blended caramel coffee drink
4. goldfish (regular & pretzel)
5 Foods I Love -
5. Amy's burritos... I could eat them every day!
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE -
pay off debt, build a house, have like 7 kids!
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED -
1. Alden, NY
2. North Chili, NY
3. Churchville, NY
4. Brighton, NY
5. A bit sheltered are we??!! (ps 2-4 are all within a 20 min stretch)
Favorite Quote -
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
*I know it's kinda cheesy, but it's always been my favorite quote!*
And I'll leave you with a shot of my current source of pride & joy...