Lindsey AND Rachel tagged me for this one... it's kind of sad when you have to DIG to think up interesting things about yourself.... sigh.
The rules: (copied totally from Lindsey's blog)
A.The rules of the game must be posted at the beginning of your post.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am always cold. I have permament goosebumps. I complain about the ac in the summer. (beat a dead horse)
2. I always have to set my clocks fast, 5 minutes is usually the magic number. It's called OCD.
3. I've never smoked anything, ever. Can I call that an accompishment?
4. I am obsessed with teeth and everything that comes along with teeth. Toothpastes, toothbrushes, whitening systems, you name it. I guess I shoulda been a dentist.
5. I fell off a log when I was about 7 and got a branch jabbed into my head, right about my left eye. My dad let me look at myself in the mirror before we went to the emergency room... I had a huge hole in my head. Now I have a nasty scar and one eyebrow that is totally impossible to shape.
6. I can recite pretty much any nursery rhyme ever written. I learned this a few weekends ago at Rachel's shower when Becca initiated a game in which she read a line from a nursery rhyme and we had to come up with the title. I was a little freaked by my ability not only to name the nursery rhyme, but finish them, multiple verses and all. I really thought everyone knew all nursery rhymes.... if I ever recite them around Ryan he looks at me like I'm a PSYCHO...
Now to tag.... how about Amy, and ummmmm... yeah. Amy. I think you, AJ are the only one who would play along.... and I'd love to help you out if you are in need of entertainment on an overnight shift. ;)